The Garter Snake by guest blogger and photographer Veronica Anderson

The Garter Snake 
by guest blogger and photographer Veronica Anderson


My husband found a young garter snake in the yard while he was mowing. The snake slithered out from a pile of freshly-cut grass. Being the good herper he is he quickly and gently picked it up and rushed in the house--past me--yelling for the kids to come look at the "baby." That was a sly and successful move in getting everyone's attention and a straight shot to my motherly instincts and past my objections. It turns out she (the snake) was very photogenic. 






2 comments:

  1. Photos as only Veronica can do! Hi BJ, I'm Diane. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ma'am sincerely, the honor is all mine in making your acquaintance.

    Regards,
    BJA

    ReplyDelete